onsdag 9. februar 2011

I love you

I love you.
These are the words I whisper in your ear as I stroke your silky hair as it curls around your beautiful pale face, framing it like a picture.
I love the feeling of your cold, soft lips against mine and your soft skin against my own.

I pull you to me and whisper sweet words in your ear as i run my fingers over your cold body.
I kiss the marks on your throat from when I strangled you and I thrust my fingers into the wounds from when I stabbed you, so I can feel the soft flesh beneath your skin.
I feel my penis rise as the sexual tension grows and I undress, watching your pale, naked body lying on the bed.

As I enter you and start fucking your dead body I remember those last moments of your life when you begged me not to kill you, and how I kissed you when your last breath escaped your dead lips and I said: I can't let you live and grow old 'cause your beauty will wither and die. I do this to spare you from that horrible fate, and 'cause I love you...

1 kommentar:

Karin! sa...

snakk om å elske non til et nytt nivå ;D awesomeness.