mandag 21. februar 2011

Insanity

I push my fingers into my eyes,
Insanity ripping apart my mind, killing that which is me!
Talons clawing at my brain, severing one side from the other.
I feel the birth of a new being, that which could be me if I was a weaker man.

I claw at my face, my nails digging deep rifts in my cheeks as the battle for control starts.
I fight with all my might against this new and dark being called me. 
I feel the evil emmanating from it and I despair as I realize I can not win the fight,
And so I retreat into my safe spot in a corner of what is left of my mind
and I let the carnal desires take control of my body.

Now I wil ltry to take my body back, to prevent the evil from living through me.
So I sneak out early one day while it sleeps and locate it's resting place.
I sneak up to it and just as I prepare to do away with it, it opens it's eyes and look at me. 
Oh, those eyes, those big black eyes, they are alight with evil intentions and as I try to stab it, it reaches out and stop my hands. It then takes my weapon away from me and stab me with it, right in the heart of my being, my soul.

I fade away..

Ingen kommentarer: